Motion Graphic Design is a piece of animation with a blend of interactive graphic designs by adding some audio to make a digital film. It is an effective method to explain your views and ideas to the audience. These all can be presented through various electronic mediums like the phenakistoscope, zoetrope, thaumatrope, etc.
It is quite different from other normal animations. Nowadays, it is widely used in making ads, information sharing, movie titles, and more. The main content of these graphics is animated text and when added with audio, motion graphics are made.
Important Uses of Motion Graphics
Motion Graphics are helpful in many ways and can be used for various purposes. A few of them are listed below:
- Information Sharing
- Video and Movie Titles
- Social Media Post
- Logo Graphics
- Digital Marketing
Benefits of Motion Graphics
Following are some of the benefits of Motion Graphics:
- Attractive: Title or Ads videos can be easily made through motion graphics. These ads videos are more attractive than simple ads or normal texts. Attractive ads will be helpful to attract an audience for a specific service or product.
- Time and Cost-Effective: Motion Graphics are easy to make and comparatively cheaper than other videos and animations. It can be quickly made in a short period and is less complex. So, motion graphics are both cost effective and time-saving.
- Supports Different Effects: Using Motion Graphics, it is easy to make various animations and videos in different formats. Moreover, formats can also be changed as per the requirements of the users.
- Easily Shareable: It is easy to share it through various online platforms and social media, which helps to increase the traffic for your content.
- Effective Style: Motion Graphics have one of the effective, different, elegant, and attractive styles among other marketing video styles. It is the best option to consider for marketing videos.
Motion Graphics Software
There are several Motion Graphics Software available in the market. Here are some of the common and most popular software for making motion graphics:
- After Effects: It is one of the best flagship applications for creating motion graphics. It has tools and other features to create animations and other graphics. Moreover, it also provides the users to perform in 3D and 2D environments.
- Adobe Photoshop: Although it is a photo editing application, it allows us to create motion designs in different styles. It is a choice for professionals for their easy to medium works.
- Adobe Illustrator: Adobe Illustrator is one of the most popular graphic applications produced by a renowned company. It can be effectively used for making animations, graphics, creating 3D, etc.
- Maya 3D: Maya 3D is most commonly used by designers as it is easy to use. It is a great application for creating basic motion graphics for complex movie animations.
- Cinema 4D: Cinema 4D is a 3D modelling, animation, rendering software best to produce motion graphics. It is a type of industry-standard software for motion designers.
Motion Graphics can be noticed at various places through different media and in different ways. As we have discussed above, its main purpose is to create an ad or video attractively to make it noticeable. There are various updates and technologies available in the market for Motion Graphics.
All other companies and brands use many motion graphics tricks to attract people to their services or products. This is not enough, motion graphics can also be chosen as a career option for those who are creative enough and are interested in this field. So, if you are interested in learning some creative techniques, you can do well as a professional motion graphics designer.